Where to eat out when you're visiting National Office?
See below for my favs....
1) Bistro St. Jacques - Beautifully prepared bistro food, many entrees served with awesome frites & aioli AND salad (no guilt!). - it was selected as one of the top 10 restos in Ottawa
last year.... and not just new restaurants either!
Vincent is the perfect host. Highly recommended!
2) Pizazza - mainly thin crust pizzas, an awesome smoked salmon salad, great wine by the
3) Fleur de Sel / L'Argoat - 2 restos (one a vegetarian, one a crepe (non
vegetarian) that have merged.
4) La Belle Verte - a little vegan/raw vegan resto - delicious and fresh
this time of year. I love the raw pizzas, and the specialty salads. Here are some reviews.
5) Epicerie Poukham - Thai grocery store and restaurant - amazing lunch special - you'll be in and out in 30 minutes - piping hot spring rolls served within minutes of sitting down (included in price of lunch special). If you're ordering the pad thai, ask them to cut back on the sauce..... Say hi to Kia when you go (104 Rue Eddy).
FYI - #'s 2 and especially 5 are good at getting you in and out quickly (if you have that 1pm teleconference....). You should mention to the others if you need to complete and pay for your meal within an hour.